Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing professional with a strong background in product marketing and project management to drive the global go-to-market and prioritization of our Facebook Signal & Delivery solutions. The successful candidate must have experience working with marketing & sales channels to drive meaningful product growth in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams, be comfortable with ambiguity and change, and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
1. Partner with cross-functional stakeholders in Business Product Marketing, Product Management, and Global Sales to establish product priorities and build global go-to-market strategies for our highest priority solutions
2. Work with our operations teams to define product growth goals for Sales and support teams and gain alignment
3. Partner with our Global Business Marketing and corporate communications team to develop go-to-market plans through various channels (including PR, events, presenting opportunities, etc.)
4. Collaborate with regional- and vertical-specific teams to develop educational initiatives to drive growth of business solutions via sales
5. Capture and leverage product and sales team feedback to influence product development to build future solutions that support the needs surfaced in the market globally
6. Effectively and regularly communicate with leadership within the Sales and Product organizations
7. Build strong cross-functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently deploy our finite go-to-market capacity
8. Ability to solve global challenges with scaled solutions
9. 8+ years of work experience, including work in marketing, product, consulting, communications, or information technology
10. Demonstrated experience in product marketing with proven experience to contribute at strategic and tactical levels
11. Knowledge in our product suite, the industry, global nuances, & client objectives
12. Communication and negotiation experience
13. Experience working with sales teams as well as external clients and agencies
14. Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
15. Masters degree
16. Experience solving complex problems
17. Flexible cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.