Product Marketing Manager
Stratford, Connecticut OneStream Software LLC
Employment Type Full-Time
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing company and marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and supporting market awareness and demand generation programs for existing and new solutions targeting senior finance and accounting executives in large enterprises. This person will also work closely with the global sales, alliances and business development teams providing education, sales tools and required to successfully onboard, enable and help OneStream achieve sales goals.
- Develop compelling presentations and other sales tools for the global sales team.
- Assist with competitive intelligence and create actionable intelligence for the OneStream go to market teams, product management, marketing and executive teams.
- Assist with customer interviews, development of case studies and creation of video content that demonstrate the value of OneStream.
- Develop solution messaging for the web site and other communications.
- Assist with and support the internal and external launch for new product releases.
- Develop white papers, eBooks, and other supporting collateral.
- Help drive thought leadership through blog posts and byline articles.
- Create and support successful demand generation programs including email programs, webinars and field events, provide speaking support as needed.
- Support OneStream Sales Operations, Training and Enablement needs for OneStream Platform, XF Marketplace and other solution content as required.
- Provide input and feedback as needed to Product Management on market requirements.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Advanced degree/MBA in Marketing is a plus
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in using, selling, implementing or marketing CPM/financial software applications
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in financial software Product Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales or Consulting
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Expert experience in using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience managing external resources and collaborating with other functions in the company
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software provides a market-leading CPM solution that unifies and simplifies financial consolidation, planning, reporting, analytics and financial data quality for sophisticated organizations. Deployed via the cloud or on-premise, OneStream's unified platform enables organizations to modernize Finance, replace multiple legacy applications and reduce the total cost of ownership of financial systems. OneStream unleashes Finance teams to spend less time on data integration and system maintenance and more time focusing on driving business performance. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is someone who is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture andcamaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.