Royal Sovereign International, Inc. is a leading supplier of appliances, office products, and graphic solutions. Our mission is to create a consistent stream of unique, new products that markedly enhance life at work and home, providing value and innovation that exceed our global customer’s need and expectations. Our vision is to become a socially responsible global leader and innovator of home and workplace solutions with a commitment to provide the utmost in customer satisfaction.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our staff in ProductMarketing. The ideal candidatewill assist with product development and product management for both current and new products and/or new categories. Together with strong analytical skills and attention to detail skills, this individual must be able to work self-sufficiently, be highly motivated, flexible and be able to multi-task. This individual will work closely with oursales and marketing and operations team both in the US and Canada.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Assist with the evaluation new product profitability.
- Understand the competitive landscape to help analyze and recommend new product and new categories.
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements.
- Work with overseas office and factories to confirm product specification, arrange for product images, etc.
- Test new products under consideration and in product development.
- Support the sales and marketing team with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise.
- Assist in preparing product development plan.
- Help drive the execution of the product development marketing plan.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishments related results as needed.
- Weekly reporting on the status and recent developments on all projects.
- Attend industry specific tradeshows.
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Exceptional knowledge in Excel and Power Point
- 2 years of product marketingexperiencerequired.
- Strong writing, plus quantitative and business analysis skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Project management skills
- Committed to integrity in all aspects of business
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
Applicants MUST include salary history and requirements to be considered. All inquiries and information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Human Resources Department
Royal Sovereign International, Inc.
2 Volvo Drive
Rockleigh, NJ 07647
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Product Marketing Manager