Product Owner Job Description
The Quality Measurement Service Line at Ipsos enables automotive data scientist and researchers a platform to produce product insight by streamlining the collection of consumer feedback and producing easily digestible data and metrics.
As a product owner you will drive end-to-end product development, starting with our customers to launch comprehensive products that deliver great customer experiences. Work closely with the Engineering teams to ensure that QM products are delivered on time and in line with market demands. Work with the Business Intelligence team to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process.
This is a unique opportunity at the Quality Measurement Service Line to be one of the first hires in an internal incubator team. This team will demonstrate the art of the possible. This exemplary team will be the use case for further investment and transformation throughout the Quality Measurement Service Line and Ipsos.
- Drive product prioritization and detailed product definition for all of IPSOS’s Quality Measurement platforms.
- Define and maintain a product roadmap with inputs from all stakeholder.
- Design smart and highly optimized solutions to system problems that take into consideration both, the technical feasibility and general usability.
- Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally
- Drive delivery of your products and features
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Document proposed system solutions in the form of comprehensive spec documents.
- Continuously strive to optimize our system’s design.
- Work alongside UX Designers to produce world class and optimal performance mockups.
- Keep current with the latest innovations in the field of digital product design.
- Mentoring, coaching, and collaborating with other team members to foster a community of top notch technologists.
- Eliminate roadblocks for teams to ensure smooth and successful work execution.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the full capacity as a product manager while working with tools such as specification documents, wireframes, user stories, personas, etc
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Must be analytically-minded and data-oriented (expert at making cases with data) with boundless curiosity about our researchers and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience.
- Must be appreciative of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Researchers Experience
- A clear understanding of user-centered design.
- Ability to perform qualitative research with users and other stakeholders.
- Be able to reach out to anyone inside or outside the company in pursuit of answers to questions.
- Great curiosity and an exciting drive to satisfy that curiosity.
- Good understanding of how technology teams work. Basic knowledge of programming languages such as JS, HTML, CSS etc.
- Comprehensive experience building and launching online products.
- you can ruthlessly prioritize and say “no” with grace
- Familiarity with the automotive industry
- Familiarity with Market Research
- technical background writing SQL queries
- Ability to comprehend data represented as pivot tables
- you have experience coding and diving into technical details