The Product Owner is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team. Their goal is to ensure the launch of high quality features and UX that support the defined business goals and strategy. This role partners with product strategy, technology, marketing, customer service and others in the organization.
About Audio Digest: For over 65 years, Audio Digest has been a premier provider of quality audio continuing medical education. We provide content that is current and relevant to a clinician's practice in the most convenient way, allowing them to stay abreast of developments in their field and improve their standards of care for their patients.
***This position is based in our office in Glendale, CA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take lead of Agile Scrum team as the Product Owner
* Provide vision and direction to the Agile Scrum team
* Ensure that the Agile Scrum team always has adequate, valuable stories to work on
* Plan and prioritize product feature backlog
* Partner with product strategy to create and maintain product roadmap
* Prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value
* Participate in all relevant Agile Scrum ceremonies
* Lead product release planning and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
* Remove impediments to help ensure successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
* Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
* Follow our competitors and the industry
* Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
* Actively participate in the Go to Market process working with relevant internal teams
* Ensure Internal teams are kept abreast of product releases and release content
* Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Support other projects as Product Owner as needed.
* Bachelor of Arts or Science degree required, or equivalent of 9 years' experience
3 years' experience working on a consumer based digital product including:
* 2 years' experience as a product owner
* 2 years' experience using agile methodologies to plan, define and build solutions.
* 1 year of experience using consumer or lean methodologies to continuously improve user adoption, usage and engagement
* Publishing experience preferred, but not required
* Healthcare industry a plus.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with a strong ability to socialize ideas and get buy-in.
* Ability to think strategically while considering tactical implications.
* Excellent execution, prioritization, and organization skills
* Strong analytical skills in measuring opportunities and product performance
* Ability to adjust, respond, and manage a changing list of priorities to meet deadlines
Travel Requirements: 10-15% travel, can be nationwide.
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO)
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (4985) 4771.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled