From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their search for an Application Architect/Sr. Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role*****
Looking for an Application Architect / Sr. Developer to be the technical leader of the team. Will be responsible for ensuring team delivery and will have final say on coding architecture. Works with Solution Architects and coordinates with other teams. Must be a strong communicator who can lead and teach others programming principles like DDD, TDD, BDD, SOLID, REST, OO design. This leader must also have some level of DevOps, GitFlow, and be comfortable reviewing code.
- DDD Ability to breakdown and design application structure
- SOLID principles
- GitFlow Branching Strategy
- DevOps Builds and Release Approaches
- Ability to Review code and coach developers
- Security-first mindset
- Java using Maven & Spring
- SQL Knowledge
- Mongo Knowledge
- Spring Framework
- Using and Troubleshooting Artifactory Setup
- Docker experience
- JWT / Authinator knowledge
- Oracle knowledge
Responsible for the success of the product by maximizing the output of the development team within a scrum framework. Support the Product Development team in maintaining product focus and vision during and after roll-out of a product. Work closely with business stakeholders, product/project managers, and technical teams to understand, analyze, refine, prioritize, and communicate needs to ensure full understanding of project scope, objectives, and requirements. Work with Managers of Product to analyze results after product launch. Support product development team in its effort to engage all cross-functional teams within owners and stakeholders to ensure success of the product.
- Manage the product lifecycle from planning through development, launch, and ongoing product enhancements. Support the definition, development, and delivery of the product(s) following the systems lifecycle process.
- Drive release planning process.
- Regularly communicate with product stakeholders.
- Identify dealership and finance source problems through market research including visits to dealer and finance source customers. Communicate dealer and finance source needs via clearly defined and detailed problem statements.
- Define the solutions for validated and known market problems by writing detailed requirements, user stories, and maintaining a product backlog.
- Work with development team(s) to groom and refine the product backlog to ensure the development team works on priority items from the perspective of the stakeholders.
- Interact with customers to deliver enhancements to their specifications when custom functionality is required. Work with user experience designer to define how users will interact with the product(s).
- Understand the competitive landscape and expectations of persons (users and buyers) interacting with the product.
- Ensure acceptance criteria are met.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and conduct regular product updates.
- Provide input into long-term product roadmap.
- Coordinate with Legal and Security department to ensure any legal- or security- specific requirements are contemplated and addressed.
- Support dealer and finance source sales efforts as needed for assigned projects (including creation of sales materials and delivery of presentations).
- Act as subject-matter expert for functional product area(s).
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of automotive financing dealer and finance source processes
- Knowledgeable in technology (specifically software)
- Familiar with agile software implementation methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Visio
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms
- Familiarity with software mockup and prototyping tools such as Axure or Balsamiq
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Time management
- Experience in owning and managing projects as well as displaying strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills
- Problem solver with a strong solution / implementation focus
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability and conflict management capability
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and politically astute; able to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external organizations
Other Essential Requirements
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a software product owner.
- Sales and Marketing experience, specifically focused on new Product Development
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
- Willingness to travel - This position requires occasional travel to customer sites in North America (10%)