Product Owner/Contract/ Irving, TX/45hr-60hr
Product Owner-CONTRACT- IRVING, TX
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
The Product Owner with a heavy Agile background will have the following key responsibilities: (1) Work with both External and Internal stakeholders to: analyze, document, and communicate requirements according to company standards for the development of company IT solutions; (2) Work with stakeholders to analyze and help prioritize requests for IT resources and; (3) Manage the relationship with stakeholders from a requirements perspective. (4) Heavy user story experience (5) Strong understanding of API/Web portals and prioritizing backlog
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Product Owner Skills & Requirements:
* Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum 5 years BSA, Project Management, or Scrum Master experience.
* Minimum 4 years' experience working in an ISO certified or Process Based Management environment.
* 5 years' experience as a team member on technology based projects.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Experience in Agile practices
* Experience in using User Stories and/or Use Cases
* Experience in facilitating JAD sessions
* Experience in facilitating Daily Stand Up meetings
* Experience in facilitating Grooming Sessions
* Experience with multiple project methodologies such as: Agile, Waterfall, RUP, Agile or XP.
* Experience on Telematics, IVR, CRM and accounting projects a plus.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$45.00 - $60.00 /hour