This is a great time to join our team at CSpring! Our Business Consulting team has an immediate opening for a full-time, Product Owner. If the idea of working on challenging assignments with a team who is passionate about serving others and creating insights sounds exciting, this may just be the role you’ve been looking for!
Our Product Owners participate in meaningful projects that have an impact locally, nationally, and globally. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan. As a CSpring Consultant, you will work with a team to develop state of the art solutions to business problems. You will interact with our clients and project teams, leverage your business and technical skills, discuss solutions with team members, and analyze client needs to develop important solutions. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan.
- Manage the product backlog in order to achieve the objectives of the product development team seeks to accomplish.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Work with business units and stakeholders to define business need and flow for the system
- Clearly identify and describe product backlog items in order to build a shared understanding of the problem and solution with the product development team.
- Lead Sprint Zero or Planning activities for their team in conjunction with other product owners.
- Define Initiatives/Epics/Features and write User Stories.
- Develop Medicaid/and or MMIS and Systems Integration knowledge.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize of product backlog items.
- Ensure transparency into the upcoming work of the product development team.
- Expertise in Agile Scrum methodology tools and best practices.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner working in a Scrum environment.
- Certified Product Owner (CPO) by the Scrum Alliance is strongly preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Health and Human Services.
- Prior Medicaid and/or MMIS experience.
- Occasional travel is estimated to be up to 25%.
CSpring is a growing, Indianapolis-based technology consulting firm focused on data-driven solutions. Our team aligns business goals with technology to make information accessible, reliable, and engaging via custom and integrated software, data platforms, and advanced analytics.
If you are committed, collaborative, consultative, and caring – you will fit right in with our team. We pride ourselves in working together and understand that the whole is stronger than any one of us individually. When you join CSpring, you become part of our family - our Ohana. When you're part of our Ohana, we promise to communicate well, provide opportunities for growth, and most importantly. celebrate our successes together. Being part of CSpring’s Ohana means you will be informed, recognized, rewarded, and respected. You will also have lots of opportunity to develop strong relationships with our team at quarterly company update events, monthly outings, community service opportunities, learning lunches, and more.
CSpring offers a comprehensive compensation, training, and benefits package; including Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance on day one, and 401(k) with company match.