We are currently hiring for Assembler (Multiple Positions) based in Salem, VA. This is a contract position (Possible contract to hire). The qualified candidate will have experience using a variety of hand or power tools for assembly purposes.
Location: Salem, VA
Duration: Contract (Possible contract to Hire)
Note: The position is available in all the shifts (1st Shift, 2nd Shift, and 3rd Shift)
- Experience using a variety of hand or power tools for assembly purposes.
- Proven math skills, reading skills, and computer skills.
- Ability to receive and execute written or verbal instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Assembles and /or disassembles for one (1) to three (3) product lines.
- Product lines could include any of the following: Valves, Parking Brake, QBA, 975, 995/997, Final Filters, 994, and Shipping/ Receiving.
- Follows specified work instructions and / or engineering parts drawing or sales literature, which may include subassembly of product, testing and packaging assemblies for shipment as required.
- Follows applicable ISO procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the quality of work, which includes accurate counts and meeting production standards.
- Looks for ways to improve the assembly process (new fixtures, combining operations etc.); notifies supervisor of updates to work instructions, as needed.
- Required to actively work in any department in which employee is trained, as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and in order.
- Follows all company safety procedures and guidelines.
- Reports malfunction of equipment and process deviations to appropriate personnel.
To Set Up an interview, Call Kunal Daryani at 470-450-0362 or email her at kunal.daryani(at)apideltech.com