Job Type: Full-Time
- Task oriented
- Goal oriented
- Thrives on independence
- Responsive with a sense of urgency
Xcite Advertising is seeking an enthusiastic Automotive Inventory Photographer who loves spending time outdoors and has a passion for the automotive industry. The right person for this position loves mastering a process and becoming an expert at their craft. By owning the process, and duplicating it each day, the ideal photographer will be able to produce consistent, vibrant and uniform photos of over 400 vehicles per month. Our ideal photographer loves learning a process and sticking to it.
In this role, you will manage inventory photos through missing photo reports and crush transactions to produce photos used in online advertisements for our automotive dealerships. This individual will be working independently but is also comfortable initiating conversations with dealership staff to build a strong rapport. The ideal candidate will enjoy owning tasks from start to finish while dissecting the process to be able to outperform yourself each day!
A successful inventory photographer pays attention to details but does not let detail slow you down in completing the tasks. If you are looking to learn the trade, hone your craft, and spend all day in the great outdoors this job is perfect for you!
Other Important Aspects of the Job:
- Using missing photo reports to help identify cars with missing photos
- Shoot photos and videos of automobiles on the lot
- Navigate different technology programs
- Build rapport with dealership staff
- Crush through daily, weekly and monthly goals assigned by management
- Loves the outdoors, no matter the elements
- Loves cars and the automobile industry
- No photography experience required!
Job Overview and Requirements
- Job Type: Automotive Inventory Photographer
- Preferred but not required: Manual transmission driving experience
- Qualifications: Valid driver’s license and insurance, must have reliable transportation
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401 (k), and mileage reimbursements when required to travel to multiple dealerships
Xcite Advertising is committed to maintaining a drug free workplace. All benefits are role dependent and may vary.