The Sales specialist is responsible for growing new license, subscription & support revenues for our clients portfolio. This is a hunting, customer-facing role that takes a solution and consultative approach to identifying, progressing and closing opportunities. They will partner with the Technical Sales and the Services teams (as required). This position will work closely across product services, product management, development, support and customer advocacy. They will use their first-rate sales expertise, relationship management skills and excitement for technology to foster partnerships with current and potential software clients.
- Identify new sales opportunities for software and services
- Make & exceed assigned targets for new software sales and renewals
- Present unique business value, client successes, competitive differentiators
- Represent at local Industry Conferences and User Group meetings
- Contribute to creating and executing regional sales plays
- Engage GEO and Global Leadership to increase customer advocacy and progress deals
- Manage track and grow pipeline of DevOps opportunities
- Work collaboratively across the DevOps oftware to optimize business results
- Create and maintain a strong network of customer contacts and relationships
- Differentiate between customers “wants” and “needs”, and coach others to do so, to separate strategic and tactical requirements, and influence the outcome of a sales process accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build rapport in senior customer relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Must have 10+ years of experience and a demonstrated track record in selling Database, Data Management and/or Analytics products.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer needs with the DevOps proposition
- You are a natural “Hunter” with a strong technical aptitude and ability to keep it simple
- Integrity, humility, team-orientation, and drive for performance
- Strong Written and Verbal communications skills are critical as this person will be interfacing diverse technical and business audiences
- Demonstration of eagerness to contribute by showing self-initiative, leadership, positive attitude, and excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build follow-up strategies to close sales
- You have an excellent ability to manage and organize multiple stakeholders in a sales process at once
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and develop action plans
- We are looking for a highly-driven and ambitious attitude. You are a team player who will ensure that the end-to-end sales process runs smoothly.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
100% Remote. Up to 50% travel across assigned regions (once travel restrictions are lifted)
You must be a US Citizen, Green Card-Holder or Permanent Citizen. Our client does not offer Visa sponsorship.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time salaried position, plus quarterly bonus and a generous package of employee benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), on Day 1
Quarterly Bonuses up to 200k