The Product Specialist Team reports through the Customer Training leadership team.
The Product Specialist will leverage expertise in Practical Law, Firm Central Practice Management and Panoramic products to drive growth, retention, and increase usage to maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty. Current product focus may be adjusted based on new product releases and changing needs of the business. The ideal candidate for this role will be a flexible, self-starter willing to take on new products and projects when needed and provide effective pre-sale and post-sale product support. The Product Specialist should provide customers with needs-based training and guidance on integrating the relevant product into their daily workflow. The role will encompass a mix of (1) presale demonstrations (2) proactive post-sale outbound call activities (3) reactive response to incoming requests. Success is defined by closed sales, product adoption, and revenue retention.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Meet or exceed designated activity goals while driving revenue growth of assigned products
- Support the sales force through presale demonstration initiatives
- Implement and lead presale web based seminars to promote sales of specialty products
- Educate customers on product benefits and design trainings targeted at the user level (attorney, paralegal, support staff)
- Work within retention strategy to bring customers to renewal readiness
- Execute marketing campaigns to achieve segment and business unit objectives
- Design and present curriculums to help sales executives and client managers successfully promote specific products
- Utilize creativity to solve customer and internal situations as they arise within the designated product segment
- Develop strong understanding for attorney workflow and present solutions to customers and Thomson Reuters employees in a way that maintains confidence in the product
- Develop partnerships with internal business units
- Lead education of Inside SAM department on existing and new product rollouts
- JD required
- Credible, engaging presentation skill in delivery of training via remote training technology
- Deep understanding of Attorney workflow, including document and matter management solutions
- Prior knowledge and experience with business software training preferred
- Client Management or training experience strongly preferred
- Customer service orientation and experience
- Thomson Reuters product experience or awareness
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Successful history of working cross functionally with other departments
- Passion for technology
- Experienced with remote training technology i.e. WebEx, Webcast, remote access
- Ability to travel to customer locations and/or sales meetings if needed
- Strong telephone and in-person communication and presentation skills required
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, Thomson Reuters offers specific sales and product training to ensure our employees have the abilities to meet and/or exceed expectations.
Thomson Reuters’ employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America