Product Test Technician
- Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Technician II Product/Test will:
- Performs non-routine and complex System testing and troubleshooting tasks.
- Working from established test procedures and work instructions to verify the product conformance to specifications.
- Calibrate, Align and adjust PCBA’s, modules and systems to meet established specifications
- Operation of various types of standard test equipment such as frequency and stability test stations, temperature and environmental chambers and other associated ATE test equipment.
- Maintain test records, automated test reports and production documentation.
- Recording of all non-conformances to product specs. And reporting of failures in the quality database.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly working area.
- Adhere to all production schedules and established procedures.
- Perform system testing, troubleshooting and rework of failed products.
- May perform vibration and shock testing of products and devices.
- Identify and recommend disposition of defective components.
- May assist in the training of less experienced technicians
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience and proven track record of excellence in system and component testing.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in high-tech manufacturing environment
- Experience performing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting using test and diagnostic equipment such as digital multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Ability to work independently.