About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$1.7 billion (as at 31 March 2017), is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
- Perform production and post production accounting duties
- Prepare and review weekly cost reports
- Provide cost reports to line producers on a biweekly basis as well as when requested
- Field queries related to active productions
- Assist with the preparation of production financial statements
- Generate Month End reports
- Coordinate setting up bank accounts and accounting software for new productions
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, self-starter and a solid focus on achieving broad scope projects
- Strong computer fluency with excellent accounting software knowledge (Cast & Crew, Smart Accounting, and Excel)
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Production Accounting experience is a must.
- High level of patience is a must.