Do you have strong experience with Enterprise Monitoring Tools like AppDynamics? Are you passionate about Enterprise Infrastructure, Application Performance, and Capacity Monitoring? If so, please email your resume to email@example.com and I will look forward to working with you.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of Enterprise Infrastructure, Application Performance and Capacity monitoring. Experience of and a passion for automation and constant improvement are also desirable. You will work directly with product development, application and platform support teams and report to the Reliability Engineering Technical Lead.
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise Monitoring (Alerts, Dashboards, Response and Reports) with tools like AppDynamics, Elk, DataDog and Apica
- Experience working in a large enterprise setup, particularly in IT Ops areas such as Automation, DevOps, Production Support OR Infrastructure/Environments
- Motivated to learn new concepts and tools, apply to solve monitoring needs of continuously evolving IT systems
GENERAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Major - Delivery and Execution Be a key contributor on a team of Monitoring SMEs to achieve the following goals: Collaborates with other teams to develop secure, reliable, efficient and scalable software services. Works with internal and external teams to develop automation for tool configuration and functional certification. Maximizes product reliability by developing implementations of commercial monitoring software to align with rapidly evolving business needs. Creates effective dashboards, reporting, alerting and responses to ensure that impact from issues is either avoided or rapidly resolved.
- Medium - Support and Collaboration Monitors effectiveness of implementation and plans for constant improvement in support of the goals of the organization. Provides first line application support for automation and tools. Proactively reviews system performance and capacity.
- Minor - Learning Proactively identifies learning opportunities for developing industry best practices and tools usage. Proactively seeks out knowledge on new technologies and techniques and how they are benefitting other organizations
- Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5-10 years Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, performance and capacity monitoring concepts and implementation.
- Experience with specific tools and technologies: AppDynamics, Elastic Stack, Java, Linux, Oracle.
- Experience with similar tools and technologies: Extrahop, DataDog, Apica, AWS, Azure.
- Understanding of production systems design concepts including Reliability, Security, High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Understanding of infrastructure automation tools (e.g. Chef) and associated concepts. Solid understanding of SaaS, micro service based architectures and operations.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178