Location: New York, NY
The Production Artist will execute print, email and organic social designs for SiriusXM's marketing, advertising, sales, promotional and customer care initiatives. Seeking a highly motivated designer/production artist who understands the entertainment industry and understands the timelines and pressure of an agency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare marketing materials for final production, including but not limited to: brochures, posters, point-of-sale, trade shows, event signage, banners, social and digital media.
* Execute work against the SiriusXM brand and industry standards.
* Create paper comps as needed.
* Version multiple sizes and iterations of mechanicals from one marketing approved design.
* Version multiple sizes of approved programming logos in various color combinations.
* Receive assignments and communicate through an electronic project workflow system.
* Bachelor's degree in fine or graphic arts or equivalent, relevant experience preferred.
* 5-7 years of work experience doing production design.
* Must have a portfolio of samples that show your skills.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Experience working with marketing departments/clients/creative directors/project managers.
* Must have a collaborative work process.
* Resourceful self-starter.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
* Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Must have excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
* Full understanding of Photoshop layer comps and art boards.
* Must have a strong understanding of design and typography.
* Solid background in print and production, with a good understanding of preparing files for digital and offset printing processes, ad submissions and direct mail packages.
* Retouching and color correction expertise a plus.
* Pre-press production skills.
* Acrobat Professional including digital workflow via annotations.
* Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled