TayCal is seeking new members to our growing production team. We have current openings for a production assistant; assisting in the operation of production equipment. You will assist in the operation of a finishing piece of equipment producing paper products according to job ticket specifications. You are responsible to approve or disapprove of the quality of finished jobs completed in the bindery and bookbinding departments.
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30am
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have knowledge of bindery equipment including folders and collators in order to assist other bindery personnel with completion of jobs is preferred but not required.
- Assembles, binds, and/or packages materials and products manually
- Performs basic quality control checks
- Folds & tapes boxes, applies labels, and stacks boxes on pallets according to direction
- Lift boxes and materials. Must have the ability to lift 50 Lbs. on a regular basis.
- Production Experience Preferred
- Mechanical Ability Preferred
- Must be able stand for long periods of time
- HS Diploma/GED
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.