Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Production Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and other clerical support to Loan Consultants or Branch Managers(who meet volume requirements) to assist in loan production. Typical responsibilities are listed below and may vary based on whether the Assistant supports a Loan Consultant or a Branch Manager.
* Assists with inputting borrower information.
* Assists with managing active pipeline.
* Ensures all documentation is accounted for and properly completed/signed.
* Documents loan details for processing plan.
* Mails documents to client for signature.
* Ensures loan packages are complete before loan closing and all relevant parties have received paperwork necessary to close.
* Performs general clerical/ administrative duties.
* Collaborates with loan processor to ensure smooth transition of work.
* Communicates with clients as necessary.
* Maintains phone log of calls made and received by the Loan Consultant.
* This position requires that the appropriate licensing has been acquired. Non-licensed employees may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including discussing pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* 1-2 years administrative or clerical experience.
* Mortgage company experience preferred.
* Strong computer skills.
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite application skills.
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Customer Service Orientation.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
* Collaborating Contagiously
* Caring Fiercely
* Doing the Right Thing
* Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.