Position Title: Production Assistant
Rate of Pay : $17.25 per hour
Assists in the preparation and implementation of programming at the Action Sports Arena and The Hangar during the annual OC Fair. This is a temporary seasonal position not to exceed 119 days.
- Coordinate with Entertainment Department staff and the Action Sports Arena and The Hangar Production Manager for the regarding venue / site preparation and set up.
- Coordinate with the Action Sports Arena and The Hangar Production Manager regarding performer load-in / load-out and daily maintenance of the venues.
- Coordinate with visiting production, promoters and performers.
- Coordinate with other OCFEC Departments as necessary.
- Assist Grounds Entertainment staff as necessary.
- Handle complications as they arise.
- Will be required to perform other duties as directed, requested or assigned.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license.
- Ability to organize and lead staff by positive example.
- Is responsible and dependable.
- Demonstrated skills in excellent customer service.
- Ability to work outside the normal business day/week as demanded by events and programs.
- Previous experience in the Amusement and Recreation industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet, however louder noise levels may be experienced during outdoor events and when in larger event buildings.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. Will be required to perform other duties as directed, requested or assigned.