This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Pacific Coast Producers
Pacific Coast Producers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Lodi Distribution Center
Seasonal Production Assistant
Pacific Coast Producers, a leading private-label food processor with several locations in Northern California, has an opening for a Seasonal Production Assistant for its Lodi Distribution Center.
This is a seasonal position with a duration of about six months.
- Provide training and direction for warehouse personnel.
- Oversee daily intra-plant inbound and outbound transfer operations in multi-shift facilities.
- Perform accurate and regular daily audits on trucks and employee performance.
- Conduct periodic Quality Control Audits
- Complete Damage Prevention audits
- Provide production analysis with detailed production downtime data
- Report directly to department manager at the end of each shift.
- Write precise and detailed reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Responsibility for OSHA compliance and Safety for person and co-workers.
- Keep Warehouse in SQF compliance.
Qualified candidates should have the ability to perform basic clerical functions such as alpha/numeric filing, 10-key, and typing. Previous production experience along with supervisory or production lead experience required. Successful candidates will be subject to a drug screen and physical.
Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants including females, minorities, Individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.