Position: Production Assistant
Primary responsibilities include assisting origination staff (loan officers, sales managers, etc.) with loan setup by preparing and reviewing loan documents, entering application information into the Encompass loan system, and work closely with all parties involved in the loan process including but not limited to customers, loan officers, escrow, title, etc., to order and collect additional loan documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, loan agents and other third parties involved in the mortgage loan transaction.
2. Prepare the file by reviewing loan application and obtaining additional documentation as needed.
3. Verify the file is locked and disclosures are sent, and validate that the 1003 is completed; if there is missing documentation, highlight item on the checklist and return to the loan officer.
4. Accurately enter loan application information into the Encompass loan system.
5. Confirm Title and Escrow have been ordered.
6. Stack file in proper stacking order.
7. Order FHA case number and query, refinance authorization if applicable.
8. Order 4506, print property profiles and elevate the file to Processing.
* Current product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as RESPA, TILA, HMDA, etc.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Current working knowledge of mortgage loan process.
* 2+ years' experience as a Loan Processor, Jr. Processor, Loan Setup Clerk, Loan Officer Assistant, or equivalent.
* Proficient with Encompass, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled