DESCRIPTION - Steck Wholesale Foods in North Sioux City, SD is hiring for the following shift:
1st Shift - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 4:30am-4:30pm
Why choose The Bakery Cos for employment?
* Work three 12 hour shifts.
* Vacation pay after 1 year. Holiday pay after 30 days.
* Medical / Dental / etc. - offered on the 1st day of the month after 60 days.
* Referral Bonus- $700 available to associate that refers a new hire that stays. ($200 paid at 90 days, $500 paid at 180 days).
* Quarterly bonus incentives based on company-wide performance.
The Production Associate completes necessary tasks in a safe, timely, and collaborative ways to enable the facility to run at an efficient level. The primary purpose of this job is to be in charge of the correct quality of materials and the end products produced by the company to safely and cost-effectively achieve performance targets.
* Ensure correct customer specs in product.
* Remove all out-of-spec product from the line into appropriate containers. Notify production lead and supervisor immediately any time sub-standard product quality is encountered.
* Rotate through multiple tasks.
* Stay up-to-date with production processes and customer specifications.
* Plan, problem solve, foster healthy peer relations, and motivate others.
* Maintains regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks, and adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
* Must be able to communicate with supervisors, lead, co-workers and other departments.
* Follow all safety rules, policies and procedures and regulations.
* Attends all company training sessions
* HS diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to work in a team environment, assisting others, as well as work independently.
* Work in a noisy, hot and humid environment for length of shift.
* Able to stand for long periods of time.