Globe Manufacturing, an MSA Safety company, invented firefighter turnout gear 130 years ago. Today we still delivery the most advanced, best fitting, and longest lasting protection for first responders. Our Globe CARES team – Cleaning and Repair Evaluation Services – is looking for individuals who are interested in being a part of a team that assists customers with the advanced cleaning and inspection required by NFPA 1851, Standard on Selection, Care and Maintenance of Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting.
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment and have strong attention to detail, apply today!
- Inspection, review, and evaluation of turnout gear
- Prep, repair, and conduct alterations of turnout gear
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Globe products
- Ability to “think outside the box”
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks
- Stitching knowledge preferred
- Hep B shot series will be required and provided by Globe/MSA
- NFPA 1851 training will be required and provide by Globe/MSA