At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
- Knowledge of warehouse environment
- Good Communication and People skills
- Ability to review quality and production standards
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Basic math skills
- Excellent attendance and safety record
- High school diploma or GED required
- Movement of materials
- Maintain quality standards
- Reduce department waste
- Must be Computer literate
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds routinely
- Make, close, breakdown and seal cartons
- Check quality and pack product effectively
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com