The goal of this position is to:
- The Production Control Analyst (PCA) will ensure that the manufacturing schedule is set and maintained to drive the required output from manufacturing plant. They ensure security, accountability, and scheduling of inventory through transaction documentation, process, and procedure verification and system review. As a key player within the Integrated Supply Chain at Rockwell Automation you will be responsible to ensure the proper PLAN and SOURCE, is prepared to MANUFACTURE, the products at the right time for our customers.
- Plan, Release, Schedule, and Execute production schedule to meet required customer orders and inventory levels at Rockwell Automation.
- Manage component inventory levels with optimal safety stock and re-order point to ensure available inventory for manufacturing execution.
- Responsibilities encompass production planning, procurement, and supply chain initiatives, to include generating purchase/production orders that optimize production / material demand through MRP/ERP system, as well as inventory management, cost management and supplier management.
- Coordinate delivery and arrival of material to execute production schedule based on master production schedule
- Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14001, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures
- Ability to lead, direct, and participate in team environment with the skill to handle mulitple responsiblities
- Must be able to work independently
- Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency among principles, values, and behavior; builds trust with others through own authenticity and follow-through on commitments.
- Customer focused; service minded and strong attention to quality; ability to build relationships quickly and effectively with customers (Internal and External)
- Ability to adapt to different level of audience when communicating whilst working with various departments in a multicultural organization while building a proper organizational culture
- Flexible - No 9 to 5 mentality
- Able to work under pressure, stress resistant
- Takes Ownership for Team Cohesion
- Self-Starter and Able to Motivate Others
- Strong ability to analyse information and present ideas & recommendations
- Team player with the ability to seek for continuous improvement opportunities
- Ability to have a remote manager with limited guidance on a day to day basis; Independent
- Able to manage issues of moderate scope and analysis on situations or data
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve variety of issues
- Knowledge and understanding of end to end supply chain