Chugach Industries, Inc. (CII), a wholly owned subsidiary of Chugach Alaska Corporation, has a long-term facilities management contract at the Picatinny Arsenal in Morris County, NJ. With over 200 full-time employees, we provide exemplary management and base operation support services in several areas, to include: Information Technology, Public Works, Logistics, and Safety and Health.
Summary/General Description of Job:
The Production Control Clerk is responsible for compiling, recording, updating, and maintaining current data for entry in the automated work management systems. The data source is from various work documents such as service calls, minor work orders, preventive maintenance work documents, individual job orders (IJO’s), and indefinite quality project work orders. This position has been designated for Mission Critical Work. If called or re-called to work during times when Mission Critical Work must be performed, employee must respond to duties assigned; work hours are subject to change, with weekend work or overtime work as needed.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Inputs data into Maximo and GFEBS from work documents for assigned shops which could include labor hours and associated trade codes, any notes pertaining to specified work.
- Validates the accuracy of ongoing and/or completion information.
- Keeps track of all assigned work documents and provides up-to-date status to assigned shops and the work management system; monitors Picatinny Environment Management System (PEMS) data for order acceptance and execution.
- Verifies and annotates, on work documents, all associated costs (labor, material, subcontract, etc.) for each completed job.
- Inputs data prints, sorts, and distributes a variety of work documents such as service calls, project work orders, and preventive maintenance task documents.
- Maintains and files all completed work documents, warranties, and other pertinent information pertaining to each facility.
- Generates and prints a variety of reports or requirements for submission to the Government, assigned shops or various requestors.
- Monitors the dispatch radio and dispatch shop personnel by use of radio for emergency and urgent service orders.
- Participates in review and preparation of data required for the annual work plan.
- Participates in administration of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC or “snow desk”); monitors the progress of weather related events and operations, current and future weather conditions and the location and condition of vehicles in the fleet; updates personnel, supervisors, leads and manager and PM of all circumstances; monitors all aspects of emergency operations and emergency response.
- Schedules work appointment with customers as required.
- Supports other Work Control staff as needed or directed.
- Assists other trade groups in day-to-day operations where required.
- May be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Maintains and operates company vehicles and/or tools and equipment in compliance with company policy
- Supports the project Safety Plan though personal involvement in all aspects of Safety, including training, safety protective equipment and clothing, and adhering to safety requirements pertaining to particular trades or skills.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Timely, accurate, cost-effective performance duties
- Compliance with contract requirements and CII policies and procedures, including Rules of Conduct
- Harmoniously working with other CII employees and customers
- Adherence to all safety and health rules and regulations
- US Citizen
- Possesses and maintains a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- High school education or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Software (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to use Excel (MS Office 2013) to develop, export, or modify spreadsheets using formulas, validation tables, pivot tables, data manipulation, etc.
- Computer literate with two years data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional and courteous manner in diversified situations
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Must be able to obtain and maintain NAC/LAC clearance
- Prior experience supporting a military base or civilian installation
- Knowledge of MAXIMO
- Knowledge of GFEBS and /or SAP
Scheduler / Operations Coordinator