To ensure the safety of all Employees, mandatory COVID-19 Health Screenings and PPE are in effect at all sites!
Please click to view our COVID-19 Safety Video: https://youtu.be/fo25Dips8_E
SUMMARY STATEMENT/POSITION OVERVIEW
The production control coordinator is responsible for issuing and tracking work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, according to the production schedule. This position is also responsible for expediting and prioritizing work orders and coordinating and managing weekly production schedule meetings.
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of customer orders.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel, inventory control and suppliers on material status and production planning issues.
- Email production schedules to local management team.
- Coordinate between department supervisors to ensure production orders are completed and shipped within specified guidelines.
- Resolve all aging production orders expeditiously and within allotted time constraints.
- Meet daily with supervisor to discuss open issues.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excel, Typing, Email, written and vocal communication, leadership, teamwork, critical thinking, flexibility, attention to detail, and adaptability to change, continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS (List specific skills required but not defined in Dimensions)
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Excel, SAP, 5S, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and MS Office applications.