An manufacturing company in the Huntington, WV is in need of a Production Control Planner.
Please apply with your resume in MS Word format
Here is what you will do:
- Create weekly and monthly master production schedules
- Communicate plans to purchasing department for raw materials
- Manage and analyze customer information, understand customer order methods, and trends
- Assist purchasing, production, shipping departments
- Other Job duties assigned as needed
Here is what you will need:
- High School Diploma
- 1 years of Inventory, Material Handling, Material Buying, Production Control or similar experience in a mass production environment, preferably in the automotive industry
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, ERP, SAP, or MRP
- Strong communication skills (Speaking / Writing / Reading)
- Good time management skills
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
www.activ8usjp.com >>> Click "Job Seekers" to see more jobs!!!
While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision
This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Hard hats, steeltoe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification - some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidate.