PCC Airfoils, LLC, headquartered in Greater Cleveland, Ohio, is a world leader in the fast-paced, high-tech industry of investment casting. Each of the sixteen (16) Airfoils’ locations play an integral part in the manufacture of blades, vanes and components for use in gas turbine engines. PCC’s parts are found on virtually all commercial & military aircraft, as well as, industrial gas turbine applications in the free world. Our product plays a significant role in the evolution of the light-weight, fuel-efficient engines of the next generation.
The Airfoils Division is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp. and was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in February 2016. The company currently has an overall sales volume of over $10 Billion, employing in excess of 30,000 individuals throughout 150 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. PCC is seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment.
The SMP Operations segment of PCC Airfoils consists of two manufacturing locations - Wickliffe and Eastlake, Ohio. SMP manufactures investment castings utilizing proprietary technology for use in aerospace and industrial gas turbine engines. Products and systems manufactured in these operations must meet extremely close tolerance limits and adhere to customer specifications. The operations are expanding due to sales volume increase and this provides unique opportunities for career growth and development:
A multi-function position whose responsibilities will include production scheduling with customers and internal plant production. Will be responsible to coordinate with manufacturing, customers, engineering and/or quality to achieve sales goals and inventory control.
* Expedite inventory on problem jobs
* Track special lots
* Track daily manufacturing area performance to schedule
* Work with Manufacturing on Outsourcing of production
* Verify inventories
* Perform cycle counts
* Represent department in production meetings as backup to manager
* Produce production and scheduling morning reports daily
* Interface with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, and Accounting to coordinate customer interface ensuring requirements are met.
* Services the needs of existing customer service accounts by providing technical assistance for product applications, and resolving customer issues pertaining to quality, delivery, order status, and other customer concerns.
* Proactively develops and maintains a positive, professional business relationship with customer contacts.
* Help advance PCC/SMP’s customer service business philosophy by maintaining close contact with customers, planners, and schedulers.
* Provide the plant with market information to accurately forecast new and repeat business for short and long range planning including competitive information to develop and/or change current pricing strategies.
* Review continuing business and active job opportunities to ensure schedule adherence and to take advantage of competitive misses and customer pull-ins.
* Must be able to identify problems in supporting customer requirements and coordinate efforts of manufacturing and support groups to prevent and/or resolve issues.
* Communicate with customers, both internal and external, on non-commercial, delivery related issues.
* Work to maintain minimum inventory levels (materials and WIP) while meeting customer and PCC budget requirements.
* Monitor production input and output.
* Assist in development of new or improved manufacturing and production control systems.
* Assertive, high profile, communicative individual.
* Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to implement systems and communicate effectively.
* Minimum of bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering with experience in Production Control and Sales.
* 3 to 5 years in a manufacturing environment.
* Ability to interface with all levels of management in the plant and with the customer.
* Excellent PC skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
* Good communication and organizational skills are required.
* Must be a team player.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
Click Here To Apply