The general duties as a Production Specialist Records for U.S. Legal Support will assist in processing incoming mail, sorts, codes and classifies records into our systems. This position is also responsible for retrieving/referencing information for customers and conducting computer searches to provide status of information.
Essential Job Functions:
- File various media
- Prepare additional new sub-files within the client firm notes
- Retrieve and route requested files or filing
- Maintain accurate checkout system
- Create and maintain electronic and imaged records
- Interface with other staff members for the purpose of support / exchanging information
- Answer the Records dept. Line and e-mail regarding orders
- Organizes records by tabbing, charting (hospitals) while placing them in chronological order
- Scans documents into drop box
- Bate stamps records
- Burn CD’s as well as copies and binds the produced documents to be mailed to the client
- Quality check all documents before going out the door
- Manage flow of incoming & outgoing mail
- Minimum 1-year experience with equivalent work history.
- Litigation support (record retrieval) experience is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Time management
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Customer/Client focus
- Communicates effectively