Position: Senior Production Specialist
Company: PCS Residential
Location: Littleton, CO
PCS Residential is experiencing tremendous growth and looking to a Production Coordinator to join their energetic, fun team!
If you want to work in a collaborative team environment and enjoy fast-paced work, we want to talk to you!
About PCS Residential
PCS Residential helps homeowners and property managers assess, navigate and complete their exterior restoration projects: roofing, windows, siding and gutters. Since 2006 we have worked with over 4,000 customers to restore their property and deliver value, safety & peace of mind. Headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota, and with operations throughout the Midwest region, we are committed to this mission. That’s why we consider ourselves More Than a Contractor.
About the position
To assist the Senior Project Coordinator and Production Manager in the day-to-day scheduling and material ordering as it relates to all of PCS’ window/roofing/siding/etc. projects. Also, work in collaboration with RC’s to provide outstanding customer service focused on building a positive customer experience from start to finish.
What you’ll be doing
- Works with sales team, vendors, subcontractors and homeowners to coordinate build schedules
- Monitors courier services to insure on time product delivery and shipment
- Maintains build calendar to provide visibility to entire organization
- Works with RC to meet homeowner deadlines
- Maximizes installation capacity through coordination of sub-contractors
- Meet homeowner(s) schedules to provide BERI experiences (measured through surveying)
- Work with RC and Production Manager to coordinate Opp call completion & customer sign-off
- Confirm check deposits & stain samples are collected prior to ordering of materials
- Evaluates effectiveness of order process with Production Manager and drives improvements
- Follows SOPs to achieve established FTC goals
Skills we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in restoration home construction
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with job costs & margin calculations
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook and a web-based scheduling software.
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next
Apply online and our team will contact you to discuss further!