#Work4better - Working at Treeium means working towards change!
Treeium Inc. is a successful well established general contracting construction company with over 27 years of experience, specializing in green home remodeling. Treeium Inc. has a proven track record in the remodeling Industry with winning year after year awards across some of the most prestigious platforms. Treeium has been recognized by, INC 500,Qualified Remodelers TOP 500, Remodeling 550, LA Business journal and featured in one of the latest FORBES magazine recognizing Treeium for “Casting a New and Innovating Vision for the Remodeling Industry”.
Treeium is creating this vision into reality every day and we need a new generation of visionaries; those to adopt our mission as theirs and make a difference. 90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Come stand front stage with us while we make history. Make the change for better, to be better and to #work4better!
Headquarters in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego and Pleasant Hill.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all contracts carefully prior to opening the file, including all forms like; I thought only PM does it or you can write (anything you find wrong or incorrect should be brought up to the PM attention immediately)
- Approve (verify and approve project) cost prior to opening (any) the project.
- Review the work description very carefully and make sure that it’s within the company guidelines.
- All jobs needs to be permitted.(make sure permit is pulled for all projects that require permit any doubt please consult with your PM)
- Any finance approvals or denials needs to be uploaded to the file.
- Ask (many) questions before opening the file like; how old are the client, how old is the house, does the client have more potential work etc.…
- Based on the scope of work, ask salesman/SI or contractor if a Portable Toilet/dumpster/fence is needed.
- PDA per job is required.
- Your duty is to inform the relevant VP (PM) for any issues/red flag on the contract before opening.
- Make sure you receive all bids and approve them along with the (project manager)salesmen/SI. Sign bids and send them back to the vendor. All invoices need to be approved by the(project manager) salesman/SI prior to paying (mandatory)
- Based on invoices approved by the salesman/SI, you will issue checks to contractors.
- (All invoices must be approved on time by the set deadline time per branch)
- Make sure to not over pay the contractor or to issue a double payment by mistake.
- All bids and materials expenses need to be recorded in the portal.
- Check the files money in status before issuing checks to contractors, if money is needed on the file inform the salesman/SI right away and have them collect it before the contractors check is released. (Follow up on that) and make sure money is been collected.
- Add check lines for bids approved after you have checked your money in.
- Invoice submittal deadline for contractors is Monday (Sunday LA) by 12am (midnight) no exceptions (depending on branch) Contractor’s checks are released between 11am-3pm (11:00-4:30 LA)(Friday) only unless otherwise stated by management.
- All time off request should be approved prior by your PM
- All high level issues with your project managers/ contractors/ superintendent/ customers should be reported immediately to your PM
- Any issues holding you to complete your daily tasks such as treeium portal issues,other department,office equipment etc… should be reported to your PM immediately.
- Record all checks received from the client on Treeium Portal
- Add any notes required if the payment is for city permits, allowance, material reimbursements, stage payment etc.…
- Closing files deadline is Wednesday by 2:00pm. (Pending on branch) You will need the following;
- Completion Certificate: fully filled out and signed by the customer only
- Final Inspection plus a picture of job (permit)card signed, if permits were pulled (on)for file.
- Final payment (per contract) (to include all) including all permit (and city fees), overages, material reimbursement payments.
- Review from customer regarding the project.
- (All) Change orders signed.(prior to closing file)
- All obligations (are) paid out,(such as)(subcontractors, materials (vendors) etc...
- Manage the removal of Portable Toilets and dumpsters to be picked up, if needed.
- Make sure to go over (all) your (open) files with the relevant project manager/Superintendent at least once a week and to get a full update on each files status (mandatory).
- Make sure to follow up with the relevant sub-contract for each project at least twice a week over the phone and on Friday try to find the time to talk about the projects in person.
- Make sure your project manager/Superintendent are ordering all finish materials on time in order to prevent any delays on the project.
- Make sure to call the sub-contractors in the morning to make sure they are showing up on time to the job sites. ( I think it’s the project manager job not the production coordinator)
- Make sure that you or the assigned production administrative is notifying your sub-contractors on time for all inspection time frames.
- If there are any issues at the job site that the project manager/Superintendent has advised you of, make sure to address them on the spot. Do not wait.
- Review your invoices carefully before submitting to make sure we are not over charged by the sub-contractors or vendors.
- Make sure to update accounting with all credit card transactions as soon as possible in order to avoid any “unknown charges”
- Always give your project manager/Superintendent the best service possible.
- (Make sure you are very responsive to all calls, messages, emails etc…)
- Make sure all your contractors always have Treeium T-Shirts and are being used at the job sites.
- Always look for new sub-contractors that will benefit your sales team.
- Please make sure to start the projects as promised on the start date, if delayed, notify customer asap.
- Help your project manager/Superintendent by providing material samples, brochures, catalogs etc. from your vendors.
- Make sure to keep a good report with your project manager/Superintendent and customers.
- Bachelor's Degree, Business related
- 2-5 years of management experience
- 1-2 years experience working in construction field
- Effective Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Display knowledge of Project Management protocol
- Maintain Customer Relations Management
- Ability to deliver high customer service driven outcomes