Project Option 1: Part Rack/Part Delivery Improvement
Purpose: Design, build and Implement a Karakuri solution into a process where material handling efficiency or ergonomics could be improved.
Project Option 2: TSDR Process Improvement (New Machine)
Purpose: Prepare a flexible machine to eliminate custom work for higher volume TSDR options.
Shearing or cutting rubber floor mat for cabin trucks
Punching or drilling hole in dash panels (flexible part location)
Adjustable welding jigs for fixture table (OHG Roof, drive in rack pillars, etc.)
Project Option 3:
Purpose: Design, build, and implement a new lifting device for hood kitting process.
Hoods are kitted in sequence from kitting area to Assembly Line No. 1.
Must be rotated 180 degrees in order to load the cart from the appropriate side
Lifting and rotating hoods is poor ergonomics for kitting Associate
Education & Experience:
* Strong technical experience with troubleshooting capability and willingness to work hands-on
* Strong work ethic, intrinsically motivated, ability to organize work and multi-task
* Computer skills, including the ability to prepare thorough, concise reports and justifications
* Ability to work professionally with all levels of the organization
* 2 or 4 year degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology (mechanical/industrial/electrical) or vocational education and a minimum of 1 year full-time job experience is preferred.
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
* Competitive Salary bonus program
* Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
* Free On-Site Medical Center
* Free On-Site Recreational Complex
* On-site Pharmacy ($5 co-pay)
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company's policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled