| Job Description |
Looking for a Production Expeditor for a great Manufacturing Client in Corona, Ca.
- Maintain accuracy of transfers and work tickets of outside warehousing and processes.
- Responsible for processing Work Orders in the system.
- Receive all daily finished product work tickets from production and quality control. Enter data into the system.
- Coordinate with Production Supervisor to schedule production and ship dates.
- Review drawings, BOMs, and orders JIT materials.
- Coordinate the delivery of products and other materials with internal and external delivery services.
- Keep min/max stock levels, order misc. material for stock.
- Handle and review drawings and BOMs to work tickets upon completion.
- Ensure all outside processes are scheduled, ordered and received.
- Abide by all rules and regulations as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Perform other duties/tasks as assigned
Apply at www.mystaffmark.com and call 951-351-4192
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in production or shop environment.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.