CentiMark Corporation, a National leader in the commercial/industrial roofing industry, has an exceptional opportunity for experienced Forepersons (Production) for the Kalamazoo MI area.
CentiMark has solid career opportunities available with fantastic growth potential.
- Supervising and training a crew of 5 to 6 people.
- Ensure that the crew is operating to optimize safety, service & quality measures.
- Lead and train crew with field applications, work with field supervisor and communicate with customers and management.
- Responsible for paperwork, time sheets.
- Able to work with team and install a quality CentiMark roof with hours provided in a safe and orderly manner.
- Minimum of two (2) or more years’ experience in general roofing.
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety.
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience with: Single Ply, EPDM, PVC & TPO a plus.
- A valid state driver’s license (in good standing).
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet.
- Able to work within a team environment
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to work Saturday and/or Sunday, if needed
- Authorized to work in the United States,
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
- Have reliable transportation
- Bilingual also a plus.
We offer a Great Work Environment, Competitive Pay and Unsurpassed Benefits that include:
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company vehicle provided
If you are looking for a stable, growth-oriented career, please apply.
For more information, please visit us on the web – www.centimark.com
EOE - Drug Free Workplace – E-Verify Employer