Immediate Needfor QUALIFIED Production & General Labor!!!
ALL SHIFTS – – Over TIME Guaranteed
The company is an industry leader in recycling for the past 60 years. The facility is top of the line and we need top of the line people. You would be working in a team environment that promotes growth within the company for qualified individuals.
Candidates with the following need only apply:
(Also see below for REQUIRED SKILLS)
- Good work History
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass Drug Test
- Clean Record
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
A Production/Quality Tech is responsible for safely and efficiently performing general labor duties at a materials recycling facility (MRF). Responsibilities may include such things as yard clean-up, fueling vehicles and equipment, general vehicle operation and other related duties.
- Operating Forklift
- lifting and moving materials
- loading and unloading vehicles
- running a production line…picking pulling materials
- and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc)occasionally;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 70 poundsmost of the work day;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc)occasionally;;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elementsoccasionally;
Normal setting for this job is:manual labor.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Job Security in a Secure Industry
- FULLBenefits including: 401K, HEALTH Insurance, Paid holidays, Vacation time
- Room to grow within the company
- Clean Shop
- More Experience = More$$$
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. YouMUSTbe a team player. As well as takePRIDEin your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job it is aHOME.
WE look for an understanding of the3 PILLARS of Manufacturing
PRODUCTIVITY – – SAFETY – – QUALITY
– Highly motivated
– Able to handle multiple functions
– Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and applyNOW.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133