|Reference # :||19-11680||Title :||Production Graphic Designer|
|Location :||South San Francisco, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/01/2019 / 11/01/2020|
The production designer reports to the Creative Brand Lead. This position is responsible for producing visual assets to support our corporate brand campaigns and brand storytelling online and off. This individual will collaborate with our vendors and in-house teams to develop and extend on-brand design assets. In addition to design work, they will be responsible to act as the project manager for their tasks, as well as being an ambassador for the brand and communicating daily with employees across the company about brand standards, guidelines and best practices.
The ideal candidate will be a process-oriented creative who can execute creative ideas across touchpoints, with strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ideal candidate will be collaborative with very strong attention to detail.
• Produce visual assets (images, page layouts, photos, graphics, guidance assets) based on existing brand standards and templates.
• Design new assets inspired by existing assets and templates.
• Manage assets, organize files and templates for ongoing use.
• Manage projects to deliver needed assets according to schedule and specs.
• Communicate brand standards, guidelines, and best practices across the organization
To be successful, the Production Designer, must have:
• Passion for design, photography, illustration, typography.
• Ability to be self-directed, accomplishing tasks with minimal oversight.
• Ability to communicate with outside agencies and across the organization.
• Understanding of brand, brand strategy, and brand design methodologies.
• Interest in science, health and medicine.
• BA/BS in design, digital arts, multimedia or similar
• 3+ years experience in producing assets for web, print, and events
• Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with project management best practices
• Familiarity with digital asset manageme