Production Intern - New York 2020 (Job Number: 013025)
Primary Location-United States-New York-New York
If you’re someone who loves planning events and all of the work that goes in to making them happen, then this internship is for you! The Production Intern is responsible for supporting the production team in bringing to life all of Jack’s creative sparks and thoughtful insights. You’ll take brilliant ideas, and brilliantly execute them. You are the go to for making our extraordinary work happen.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the production team on current and upcoming projects
- Coordinate communications between team members
- Book external resources as needed/directed (crew members, facilities, travel)
- Track progress of project to ensure timelines are followed and updated accordingly
- Source new and interesting vendors, locations and resources for project work
What you’ll bring to Jack:
- College Degree, or degree in progress. Great Fits: Degrees in Events, Hospitality, Theater (Set Design, Stage Management, Lighting Design, etc…), and Communications
- Excellent attention to detail in any project you complete
- Expert scheduling and note-taking skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Who you are!
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker.
- Detail-oriented. You leave nothing to chance!
- Creative problem solver. You’re able to change course at the drop of a hat!
- Cool under pressure. Prepared for every possible situation that might pop up!
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave!
- A rising college junior, senior, recent grad or grad student
Last, but not least
Overachiever? We love it. Feel free to add a note (300 words max) addressing the following when you apply:
- Why are you interested in Jack and this particular role?
- Tell us: “Why choose me?”
For more information or questions, check out our Jack Summer Internship Program Page!
Jack Morton is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Jack Morton, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.