48forty Solutions is the largest pallet management services company in North America. We provide end-to-end pallet solutions, from supply to retrieval, on-site services, reverse logistics, and packaging materials. 48forty Solutions is truly Pallet Management Made Simple. Our operations workforce is the heart and soul of our business. We are currently looking for a Production Lead.
- Provides leadership to the production function of the site
- Ensures employee safety and pallet quality standards are met
- Lead production
- Provide customer support
- Mentor safe working behaviors to the production team
- As part of daily production, you will perform pallet sort, light pallet repair, forklift operation and customer service
- Requires quick hands, attention to detail, commitment to quality
- Observance of all safety rules and regulations
- Willing to work in a labor intensive environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to work overtime as needed or swing shifts at times
48forty Solutions offers competitive pay and benefits to all full-time employees. 48forty Solutions is also pleased to offer a full benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401(k) retirement savings plan after 90 days.
48forty Solutions requires that none of its employees are excluded from doing business with the Federal government. All newly hired individuals are promptly screened through the E-Verify electronic employment authorization program run by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.
- Drug-free workplace. EOE. D/M/F/V
- MUST be 18 years of age or older
At 48forty Solutions, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. All employees may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities, as needed.