Production Operator Duties and Responsibilities
Operators will complete a variety of tasks that promote the efficient production of our products in our manufacturing plant. These duties and responsibilities include:
- Operating of equipment and machinery in the production plant
- Setting up manufacturing equipment
- Using machine equipment according to SOPs and training received
- Performing routine cleaning of manufacturing equipment
Skills and Qualifications
Operators should be able to follow technical and soft skills in order to operate equipment safely and effectively.
- Effective communication, include speaking, writing, active listening and taking instruction
- Good leadership and training skills
- Quick troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent mechanical skills, including comfort with using tools to make simple repairs
- Great time management
- Keen attention to detail to identify maintenance, product, or operations issues
- Ability to stand, sit or be in other physically demanding positions for long periods of time
Education and Training
A high school diploma or GED is required. The candidates may require on-the-job training to learn to operate and maintain the equipment they will be working with. Candidates may have to complete technical training to operate our machinery.
Professional certification in forklift is highly preferred.
Entry-level candidates may have some relevant experience, and additional on-the-job training can help them.
100% Health Insurance coverage by employer after 90 day probation period. Vision and Dental Insurance available.