Koch Foods' debone facility in Forest is hiring full-time Line Workers for Day and Night Shift. Production Line Workers are responsible for processing chicken products on the production line and work throughout different stages of the production process.
Full time positions work 40+ hours a week, earning overtime. Saturday work is REQUIRED at least 2 weekends a month.
Day Shift typically works 6:00 am to 4:30 pm with a starting pay rate of $12.50/hour
Night Shift typically works 9:00 pm to 6:00 am with a starting pay rate of $13.50/hour
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in fast paced production area, with required repetitive motion
- Maintain satisfactory attendance and job performance in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- All other duties as needed
- No prior experience necessary
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Physical & Environmental Factors:
- Cold, damp, humid environment with temperatures ranging from 40 to 90 degrees
- Stand throughout work shift
- Exposure to noise levels greater than 85 decibels
- Exposure to strong odors, including ammonia
- Manual dexterity of hands and wrists
- Repetitively lift 3-7 pound birds throughout the workday
- Ability to work with live birds
Benefits available after probationary period of employment:
- Paid Weekly
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off after 1 year of employment
- Employee Purchase Program
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization.
Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.