At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Machine Operator – Extrusion Line
Under the direction of the Extrusion Manager and designated Shift Leads, this position is responsible for the efficient set-up and operation of extrusion lines in order to safely produce high-quality film in accordance with the job safety analyses (JSA’s), production schedule, set-up instructions, operating procedures, and quality specifications, etc.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow all JSA’s and safety procedures/policies
- Safely and efficiently set-up and operate extrusion lines to produce high quality HDPE film
- Operate extrusion lines in accordance with job safety analysis, standard operating procedures, quality procedures, and operator training to meet or exceed productivity requirements and minimize downtime and waste
- Ensure that proper materials are being used in accordance with procedures
- Monitor roll weights to ensure the correct gauge is maintained throughout the shift
- Assure proper packaging and labeling of film
- Complete daily production reporting
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work well with and assist others
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to work 12 hour shift
- Work overtime as required
- Satisfactorily complete training courses as determined by management
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with our without accommodation
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Machine Operator