This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Production Manager:
- Lead multiple concurrent creative projects from end to end
- Manage production timeline, scope, schedule, and documentation
- Work with a cross-functional team to plan, manage, and deliver creative projects
- Assemble project team composed of appropriate resources
- Utilize knowledge of project objectives and resource roles to effectively coordinate project activities
- Develop a project schedule to ensure timely project completion
- Drive workflow across teams, regularly and clearly communicating status and next steps
- Regularly communicate project status and changes to key stakeholders
Requirements of the Production Manager:
- At least 3 years of relevant project/production management experience
- Experience scheduling projects in Smartsheet or MS Project
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize across several projects
- Ability to use logic and critical thinking to assign tasks, goals, and deadlines
- Ability to handle responsibility for successful, timely project completion
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong business acumen, relationship building, and collaborative skills
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional leadership skills
Keywords: Production Manager, Smartsheet, MS Project, Resource Management, Stakeholder Management, Project Coordination
Job ID: 312623
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!