An amazing opportunity awaits a Production Manager with construction experience!
As a Production Manager, you will have full responsibility for all aspects of the location's production department. A typical day is visiting work sites, directing and coordinating production schedules, ensuring customer satisfaction and soliciting new business.
Here is a glimpse of some of what you will do:
• Support the Branch Manager and be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
• Manage a team and monitor the processes and procedures for job activities performed by the installers.
• Responsible for all aspects of human resources to include: interviewing, hiring, onboarding performance management and development.
• Solicit new business at required margin levels while maintaining existing business.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
• 4+ years of increasing responsibility and managerial experience prefer: construction/installation, trades.
• Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
What we offer:
• Competitive Base + Bonus
• Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off
•Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401K Matching
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!