What an amazing opportunity for the right candidate! The chance to be a key player and make a difference in a dynamic and growing company!!!
At Ace Designs, we love what we do! For almost 28 years, we have been in the retail display business where we have established an outstanding reputation for quality and service. Our clients range from large retail chains to smaller boutiques, which allows us accommodate projects big and small. We pride ourselves on being leaders in ingenuity and problem solving as well as delivering on time and on budget. Our products are all custom and manufactured in our building, so we get to see our concepts come to life on a daily basis.
We are looking for an experienced individual to manage production for our manufacturing operation. Since Ace is a custom manufacture we have a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate for this position will have these skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of custom manufacturing.
- Works with a variety of materials.
- 5 years of manufacturing production management.
- Experience with Large Format Printers a plus.
- Experience in custom-built products and/or engineering preferred.
- Proven leadership ability to coach and develop direct reports
- Work in the custom shop with continually changing product designs.
- Execute scheduling for all jobs; manage rushes and readjust priorities as needed.
- Inspect and deliver high quality of goods to be shipped to the customer.
- Implement short-term and long-term goals for improvements in systems, staff performance, quality control, cost productivity, and capacity.
- Motivate staff in a fast-paced environment with the use of Positive Management Protocols.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- High energy, hardworking, get the job done mentality
- Work in a positive team environment
- Positive upbeat person able to motivate staff in a fast-paced company
- Variety of duties and responsibilities so it is never boring
- Opportunity to impact the day-to-day operations.
- Experience in POP Store Displays - Perimeter / Interior Loose fixturing for retail clients.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are passionate about your career, thrive in a dynamic environment and are motivated to succeed, please forward your resume and salary requirements to LindaH@AceDesigns.com.