Compensation: $80,000 - $95,000
Location: Flower Mound, TX
Shift: NIGHT. 7:00 PM - 5:00 AM
This position has direct accountability for achieving Business objectives by leading the night shift manufacturing team to achieve operational excellence by championing key performance indicators such as safety, on-time and complete delivery, quality assurance, overall facility functions and productivity improvement/cost reductions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day production teams from each respected facility and ensuring operations are in sync with the strategy of the Company.
- Administer continuous improvement activities that will continue to drive Lean Methodology and the implementation and enhancement of Toyota Manufacturing System.
- Actively participate in quality and process improvement initiatives with the window/doors fabrication teams.
- Take action to ensure that innovation and continuous improvement are integrated into day to day manufacturing operations (people, products, and processes).
- Produce and enhance stronger processes for predicting and measuring performance within the manufacturing operations.
- Take affirmative steps to ensure that all products produced are compliant with internal engineering specifications and quality standards in the most efficient manner possible.
- Recognizes and takes steps to resolve operating problems in order to minimize their impact on the operations.
- Provide leadership to meet or beat budget, as well as other key financial performance goals relating to manufacturing processes.
- Recruits, retains, and develop top talent within all manufacturing management and supervisory roles.
- Develop performance goals and objectives for direct staff that are aligned with organizational goals.
- Enforces company policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Ensure compliance with any and all federal, state, and local regulatory bodies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Business Management, or related field and 3-5 years manufacturing experience, or a sufficient combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Superior leadership and team building skills with a demonstrated track record of leading teams to the achievement of superior results.
- Practical knowledge and experience utilizing world class manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant laws, regulations, codes, guidelines and administrative best practices related to Building Products industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including word, excel, outlook and power point.
- Available to travel if needed.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward in the process, typically you will be contacted within 3 weeks.