Do you love bright lights? Do gigantic video screens give you a buzz? Do you feel at home behind an audio console?
Our live events team has experienced some incredible growth over the last few years. To continue that growth and to help as many people as we can, we need a solid production manager who:
- Has familiarity with presentation software
- Loves traveling (will travel up to 30%)
- Can handle (and maybe even loves) pressure and intensity
- Is a problem solver
- Is a team player
- Has prior production experience (this is a must!)
- Is versatile enough to work with a production company and work with a pre- existing system
The environment is fun, fast-paced, and hard-working.
Pushing the limits is a part of the average work day. That means we expect our team members to push the envelope on their own skills as well. If you like to think, work, and play hard –this may be the place for you.
About the Team: The LIVE Events team is comprised of sales, admin, marketing, and coordinating teams. We work together to create the largest event in personal finances in the nation.
About the Position: We need someone to come on board ready to work hard with us where we’re at –but be able to contribute ideas that will take us to another level in our growth.
Some of the specifics that you’ll be doing include:
- Advancing audio needs and running FOH audio at events
- Communicating with venues about production needs –power requirements, rigging points, hand calls, you know the drill…
- Ability to do some minimal lighting design
- Coordinating with our contracted production crews our specific AV needs per event
- Coordinating invoicing/ payment for said items
- Conducting site visits for potential venues
- Helping with all aspects of AV onsite during events
- Having a “go getter “attitude to jump in and help wherever needed
- Sound design experience
- Experience with ProPresenter is a plus
- Incredible communication skills
- Great decision-making skills
- Fantastic “follow through” ability