If working for an innovative company dedicated to providing solutions to some of the world’s largest industries is important to you, then Discflo wants to hear from you! Our patented technology improves reliability and efficiency for our customers around the globe. At Discflo, our products are used by some of the largest industries throughout the world, such as oil and gas, wastewater, food/beverage, and pharmaceuticals just to name a few. We know our biggest asset is the key employees that make up the Discflo family. We are always on the lookout for highly motivated, dedicated, and passionate people to join our team. We pride ourselves on creating a culture that rewards goal driven team players that want to make a difference in our products and our clients. Be part of a team where you will be allowed to showcase your talents, grow, and develop professionally!
Does the Following Describe You?
You are passionate about leading a group to higher levels of performance and increasing in production efficiency. You have the desire to reduce waste within our manufacturing process without sacrificing productivity. You have experience in process implementation, production flow, quality, on-time delivery and inventory control. You actively challenge people to learn and grow and create a positive, disciplined and innovative environment. You enjoy coaching and mentoring people and encourage professional development.
Who We Want
We want someone who understands the production cycle and its important role in providing our customers with superior products and how to apply continuous improvement methods. We are also looking for a high level of discipline and focus, coupled with strong emotional intelligence.
We want someone who has proven experience in:
- Leadership, leading a diverse team and leading people individually
- Creating and/or simplifying development processes within their department/team
- Leading adherence to processes and policies
- Increasing the velocity of production, both through process and inspiration
- Working together with management and executives to grow together in excellence in business and production practices
- Performing time studies and ensuring accuracy in time tracking
What You Will Do – Duties and Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To:
You will be responsible for overseeing the production department, processes, budgets and planning schedules, making necessary adjustments to ensure successful completion of all orders. You will develop and implement methods and procedures to support these.
You will plan, schedule, and manage all manufacturing, repair, and assembly production processes for Discflo Corporation.
You will monitor department progress towards company goals, determine improvement actions and understand what actions lead to improvements and which actions cause more problems.
You will work closely with Purchasing to determine necessary raw and finished materials are on order for projects, while ensuring a timely delivery.
You will work with Human Resources and continuously evaluate staffing levels and skill mixes to ensure the shop floor has the capacity to meet the demand for products and services, without affecting the bottom line.
You will ensure a preventative maintenance plan is in place and adhered to in order to maintain equipment readiness and minimize unplanned downtime resulting in lost productivity.
You will build relationships and collaborate with others, including sales, purchasing, shipping/receiving, engineering, etc.
You will communicate effectively with other departments as needed as it relates to any issues with pump orders and or production.
You have a collaborative style that encourages the free flow of communication, removes obstacles, and promotes problem solving and teamwork.
You will have a tireless work ethic backed with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches.
You demonstrate the capability to lead change and transformation activities, thereby generating process improvements which lead to greater effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualifications - Required
- People-focused: Proven performance mentoring and training teams, while quickly building rapport with colleagues
- Integrity: Self-motivated personality with a knack to anticipate and mitigate risk or issues while solving complex problems
- Exceptional organization, communication, time management and the ability to adapt and respond to changing work situations and environments
- Ability to manage workflow with minimal supervision
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Ability to create and improve processes
- Ability to read and understand blueprints with a solid understanding of GD&T tolerances and symbols
- CNC Machine operating procedures
- Lean Manufacturing
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls
- Experience with Mastercam & Solid works
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in a supervisory position
Discflo Inc. offers competitive wages, as well as an excellent benefits package after successful completion of a 90-day probationary period:
- Medical 98% employee coverage, dental and vision 100% employee coverage
- Basic Life and ADD insurance at $50K total
- SIMPLE IRA with employer contribution up to 3%
- Vacation/Sick time/Holiday pay
- Quarterly safety bonuses
- Positive work environment with room for advancement