Location: Los Angeles, CA
SiriusXM is currently looking for a Production Manager for a cross-company role in video production. The role will manage production scheduling, publishing, logistics, budgeting, crew hires, gear and insurance for video services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create and maintain coverage schedules for editors, producers, technical producers.
* Oversee production of videos through process: creation -- approval -- publishing -- archiving.
* Manage quality control of productions.
* Manage production scheduling, staffing, etc.
* Manage and monitor fiscal budgets and operations of the department.
* Manage daily setup, labor and event timeline sheets accurately.
* Lead weekly staff meetings and communicate/delegate specifics to teams.
* Excellent & thorough paperwork skills & tracking of petty cash and credit card receipts.
* Responsible for managing expenses and turning in appropriate reports and receipts in a timely manner.
* Create and maintain task assignments for the team and anticipate potential staffing changes.
* Responsible for overseeing and organizing all shoots for live shows, original production, archival editing and video shoots.
* Responsible for creating the call sheets, production reports, contacts lists, schedules, calendars and any other appropriate paperwork that the network requests.
* Liaise with all departments to make sure everyone is aware of the upcoming shoots.
* Ensure we have the appropriate insurance for each shoot.
* Responsible for props, casting, etc when relevant.
* Execute logistics for video services productions.
* Schedule and support all SXM video staff.
* Manage coordinator(s).
* 4+ years as a production manager or higher.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Ability to effectively manage, lead and influence to meet business objectives.
* Strong program and project management skills.Working knowledge of the functions, operations, and equipment of a multi-purpose entertainment complex.
* Ability to exhibit excellent verbal, written and public relations skills.
* Field production, logistics and clearances.
* Ability to work independently and within a team.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact and work with individuals at all levels.
* Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment; effectively manages stress and emotions under pressure.
* Prior experience working with high profile talent and celebrities.
* Highest level of responsibility securing appropriate approvals and vetting content for rights prior to broadcast.
* Entrepreneurial spirit; excited about the future of digital content and next generation video services.
* Working knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State OSHA regulations.
* Strong working knowledge of accounting and finance skills.
* Working knowledge of safety practices, including first aid and all applicable safety standards for public facilities.
* Ability to work a demanding schedule and potentially long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Proficient with Google Drive (and related docs, sheets, etc).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled