Position: Manufacturing Supervisor
Reports to: Director of Operations
Primary Function: Supervise manufacturing staff and ensure work is performed on schedule and according to policies/procedures.
- Ensure the manufacturing department staff follows company SOP’s safety regulations and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate production runs with Packaging dept. to ensure proper material is allocated to production.
- Ensure adherence to company SOP’s and regulatory requirements throughout the manufacturing departments including FDA, MDD, CMDS including cGMP and ISO 13485.
- Ensures the efficient and proper processing and manufacturing of core product, imprints and special orders.
- Participate in weekly production meetings.
- Assist Engineers with modifications and improvements to processing equipment.
- Periodically run/prepare production reports. This includes the adherence to and completion of the weekly production schedule
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Ability to lead, follow and enforce policies/procedures.
- Ability to follow specific instruction and maintain quality control standards. .
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication, team player, relationship builder
- Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, reactive
- Open minded and creative problem solver in complex situations.
- Proven leadership skills and diplomacy - Ability to train and work as a team
- Assure area is run on an efficient basis in full compliance with companies polices/procedures and internal housekeeping requirements.
- Ensure adherence to planning schedule or notify of any deviance.
- Participate in all internal training activities and conducts employee training as required
- Supervise daily workout assignments to minimize variances in all area of responsibility
- Maintain safe/clean work environment
- 3+ years of manufacturing supervisory experience
- B.S. in technical background preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office Application